I design...I knit...I rock out to my favorite tunes while doing so...and in the end something usually gets created.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Updates:: Postcards from Oz

Hi all! So It's been a long time since I posted, let alone logged in (I feel like Dorthy, just back from Oz..."there's no place like home"!)

I just wanted to update everyone that yes, I still exist, yes, I am still knitting and thinking up designs. Things have become increasing busy these past eight or so months which has prevented me from catching up. Don't worry though, I still plan on posting with anything interesting or such on my blog in the near future so please don't think that I've abandoned you all.

Sometime in the near future (very definite don't you think?) I plan on posting on these topics:




  • A quick cardi pattern, think 40's, cables, cap sleeves, cropped sleeves


  • A how to on the art of ball winding


  • Humorous tidbits and randomness



For now,
Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment